How do I log out?
This section will provide instructions for logging out of your ForestVPN account from various platforms, including the ForestVPN app, the dashboard, and MacOS.
- Open the ForestVPN app. You will find yourself on our home page.
- At the top of our home page, above the player button, you will find your account ID. Tap on it to access your Profile settings.
- After opening your Profile settings, tap on the first option, Profile. There, you will find information regarding your authentication.
- The final step will be to scroll to the bottom of this page and click the Sign out button. A pop-up window will appear asking if you are sure you want to sign out; press Sign out to log out of your account. Success!
- Go to Dashboard
- Sign in to your account if you aren't already signed in.
- Click on the profile icon located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select Sign out from the menu that appears. Done!
- Open ForestVPN.
- Tap on the three lines in the left corner to open the side menu. Tap on Profile.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on "Sign out".