How do I gain access on Windows/Linux/macOS?
To gain access to ForestVPN on your Windows, Linux, or macOS device, you will need to follow the instructions provided in the dashboard section of our website. Here's how to do it:
- Go to Dashboard. Sign in to your account if you aren't already signed in.
- Once you are logged in, go to the Devices section of your dashboard tha can be found in the side menu.
- Click on the Connect a new device button to initiate the device setup process.
- Select the type of device you want to connect to ForestVPN.
- Follow the setup instructions: Depending on your device type, you will be provided with specific setup instructions to connect to ForestVPN. Follow the instructions carefully to complete the setup process.
- Connect to ForestVPN: Once the setup is complete, you should be able to connect to ForestVPN using the app on your device.